Moreover, a show floor survey carried out by the organisers returned the following findings:
- 85% of exhibitor were satisfied overall with MEDTEC China 2013
- 87% would definitely recommend MEDTEC China to industry peers
- 89% said they would exhibit at MEDTEC China 2014 in Shanghai
Visitors to MEDTEC China 2013 were also clearly very happy with what they found at the event:
- The show scored a rating of 94% for overall satisfaction
- 88% would recommend MEDTEC China to industry peers
- A staggering 91% said they would attend MEDTEC China 2014.
With its positioning as a specialist show for the medical device manufacturing sector, MEDTEC China 2013 was also highly successful in attracting the right kind of attendee as evidenced by the high proportion of visitors whose roles were directly linked with device design and manufacture. In fact 55% of attendees said their primary job function was R&D design or manufacturing, while 18% cited their primary roles as procurement, project engineering or quality assurance for a combined 73%. Furthermore, 10% of show visitors hailed from outside of China, reflecting an increasingly international hue for the show.
The 2014 edition of MEDTEC China will be held on the same dates and at the same venue: September 25-26 at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center. Make sure to mark these dates down in your calendars and be sure not to miss the 2014 show, which will definitely be bigger and better than ever.