Voluson E8 Expert BT06 Ultrasound Machine with Innovations in image quality
Voluson E8 Expert BT06 Ultrasound Machine
The Voluson E8 Expert is packed full of innovations to help you see more clearly, work more efficiently and diagnose with more confidence.
Innovations in image quality:
* Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) suppresses speckle artifact while maintaining true tissue architecture
* CrossXBeamCRI enhances tissue and border differentiation
* HD-Flow™ achieves a more sensitive vascular study and reduces overwriting
* Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) allows for better image quality in either a single plane or all three planes of a volume acquisition
Innovations in probe technology:
* High resolution 4D endovaginal probe (RIC6-12D) detects the finest details earlier in the first trimester and in gynecology exams
* Wide sector technology from curved array probes offers a larger field of view, enabling more anatomical information to be displayed
* Matrix array probes provide increased spatial resolution for better visualization
Innovations in image automation:
Sonography-based Automated Volume Count follicle (SonoAVCfollicle) automatically calculates the number and volume of hypoechoic structures in a volume sweep
* Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Displayheart(SonoVCADheart) helps standardize image orientation of the fetal heart by providing views automatically obtained from a single volume acquisition
About this company:
Mulia Medical Equipment, a limited company in Indonesia, has been going through a rapid growth of wholeselling and retailing business. We have been able to capture the marketshare since the business commenced in the late 2003 or early 2004. We consist of many professionals that working shoulder by shoulder, to provide a better services, in regards of product quality guarantee,after-sale services, and we do still improving in getting better and better.
Jl. Jendral Sudirman No. 41-43
Note: The copyright and the ownship of the brand, product names, product numbers, and content mentioned belongs to their repective companies.